Where products are proved to be faulty (not applicable if damaged in transit) Dance Store is happy to exchange that item for the same product or give a full refund (including postage).
All postage costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless the items is found to be faulty.
Please note that due to health regulations we cannot accept returns on hosiery or any undergarments - including but not limited to body stockings, bras and underwear.
Note: If you wish to return any item for any reason - and not exchange it - a 15% restocking fee applies.
Returns will only be accepted if:
- a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number has been issued
- the product is found to be faulty
- the incorrect size has been ordered
- the item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached
- all items must be returned in original packaging
- goods are returned within 14 days of invoice date
- the Delivery Slip/Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase
You can request a RMA by emailing us with: your order number, name, phone number and details of the product and instructions as to whether you would prefer a replacement or refund.
Not included is non-returnable items and items on Clearance or Sale (i.e. hosiery/undergarments and goods damaged in transit).
Please Note: We do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON THE RMA FORM- GOODS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RMA NUMBER.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you need to cancel your order please contact us by phone or email. We will provide you with a refund and notify you via email as soon as this is completed.
Please note the order cannot be cancelled if it has already been dispatched. You will have to apply for a refund once you receive the order.